Monday, 14 July 2008

WE lover (introduction)

Hi everyone…………. This is my first blog…… N in this…….. I’m gonna make a blog about WE Of course everyone knows about this right….? Yeah….WE is a game….football game… It was an akronim of Winning Eleven N in this blog…. Firstly…I’ll make a review about the latest WE on PS2 console It was WE 10…. And maybe it is so late that I make this review now,because this game made at 2006,but,because I love this game so much,then I think late is allright than nothing. For all football lover n WE lover,pleae take a look on this blog And leave ur comment… thanks Oh yeah…firstly….I want to say sorry to everyone who reads my blog…. I’m sorry about my English… I’ve try the best,but if there any mistake on my write… I wish you want to give ur advices to me n correct my blog… Thank you before… n…this is my first blog… don’t be to hard to me… and leave ur comment in my blog… I’ll appreciate it… Thank you……………………..

1 comment:

  1. Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

    ReplyDelete